PerTrac Analytics is the world's leading asset allocation and investment analysis software, providing the most complete array of statistical measurements and data available. PerTrac Analytics includes tools for research, portfolio construction & optimization, peer and style analysis, retirement planning and Monte Carlo simulation.
- Combine, centralize and de-duplicate fund information into a unified, searchable database.
- Identify investments that meet your specific criteria.
- Select appropriate investment managers based on their risk/reward profiles.
- Build, optimize and evaluate pro forma portfolios.
- Create performance charts with a single click.
|Click To Enlarge|
|Style Analysis||Peer Analysis||Portfolio Allocation|
- Data Management – Automatically filter duplicate investment records from different data sources, including your own data, manager-supplied data and/or subscription databases from a range of Data providers.
- Performance Analytics – Perform risk/reward analysis on single or multiple investments, using over 900 statistics available in a user-friendly, organized and flexible format.
- Asset Allocation and Portfolio Construction – Select managers based on both quantitative and qualitative investment criteria in order to create and continuously evaluate composite portfolios and composite benchmarks.
- Portfolio Optimization – Maximize your portfolio’s efficiency by building and evaluating it using the Linear, Markowitz or Black-Litterman methods.
- Due Diligence – Measure how well investment managers in your portfolio adhere to their stated style objectives and guidelines.
- Risk Management – Stress test portfolios using Monte Carlo simulation. And with the add-on module, RiskPlus, identify the sources of risk in multi-asset class portfolios using cutting-edge statistics based on fat-tailed distributions, dynamic correlations and multi-factor models.
- Reporting – Create standardized and custom investment reports with drag-and-drop functionality.
Related Products, Services and Add-Ons
- PerTrac Portfolio – Automate and systematize all of the processes around the management of portfolios.
- Consulting Services – Engage PerTrac Client Services consultants to help migrate your data into a high-quality data set that is free of errors.
- RiskPlus – Examine portfolio risk based on the monthly returns of each fund in a portfolio rather than relying on each fund’s holdings.
- Data Feeds – Get seamless access to thousands of hedge funds, mutual funds, separate accounts and other investments.
- PowerLink – Connect data and statistics from PerTrac Analytics with models and reports maintained in Excel.
- P-Card – Automatically import updated information from fund managers, without having to manually enter data.
- API Toolkit – Develop custom solutions around specific workflow needs, including web-based front ends.