Investment Statistics: A Reference Guide
The purpose of PerTrac's Investment Statistics: A Reference Guide is to provide investors with best practices for measuring performance and analyzing risk using investment statistics. The guide explains such concepts as:
- How to use statistics to understand historical performance
- How to interpret different investment risk statistics
- The concepts of correlation and regression analysis for investments
- The key characteristics of peer group analysis and its usefulness in the fund search process
- Fat-tail analysis, risk budgeting, factor analysis and stress testing
- And much more...
Please note: When downloading the study, please turn off any pop-up blocker on your browser to ensure a smooth download experience.
Please visit the PerTrac Research page to view additional PerTrac research studies, whitepapers, and webinars.